Your browser is old. Please download the latest one.
To place an order, a customer must register at www.fizza.az to get the addresses of warehouses located in the United States and Turkey. Then, the customer place an order to the address of our warehouse and pays for the purchase by card. As soon as the goods are delivered to the warehouse, we send them to the Azerbaijan.
If the customer cannot place an order on his own, he pays the cost of the goods to our company online. After payment, we make a purchase and send it to the Azerbaijan.
Fizza execute orders in serial mode. Usually all orders are accepted in sequence. In this case the time of the order varies, so we offer you an urgent order service.
Urgent orders are excluded from the normal queue, and placed in a separate. Usually urgent orders are carried out within 15-30 minutes.
As soon as the order are delivered to our warehouse abroad the customer will be provided with the tracking number to track his purchase. After placing the order and making the payment, we begin the process of sending the goods, which usually takes 5-7 days.
There are some forms of payment permitted for on-line purchases on the www.fizza.az: bank cards, MilliÖn, Hesab.az and cash . Shipping fee depends on the weight of each parcel.
Fizza is not responsible for the quality, authenticity and content of the goods sent by the seller, for the lack of goods in the seller’s warehouse, for the cancel of order by the seller. In such cases, the customer should contact the seller directly.
In total payment of all items in the customer’s card, orders are made together. In separately payment of goods in the card, orders can be carried out at different times.
If there is any problems in order process, the customer will be informed about it by SMS or e-mail.
Company doesn`t ship:
- Goods prohibited for transportation through the customs border of the Azerbaijan Republic by natural persons
- Products prohibited by Turkey (liquid products, equipment, goods containing batteries)
- Service and civilian weapons, all articles of military purpose, explosives, military equipment, the circulation of which is forbidden by the legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Radioactive substances
- Narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and their precursors, supplies for their use
- Materials advertising immorality, violence, terrorism
- Materials on technology of production of narcotic, psychotropic, poisonous, explosive substances