Your browser is old. Please download the latest one.
The goods are not insured by Fizza, therefore the Carrier does not bear any responsibility. Products can be insured at the request of the client.
Fizza is not responsible for damaged goods. The customer may make a claim to the seller of the goods. As soon as the parcel is delivered to the warehouse, the customer will be notified via SMS or by e-mail. The parcel can be picked up from our office in person.
The cost of the parcel is calculated by weight and volume.
Volumetric weight is calculated by multiplying following data - width (cm) * length (cm) * height (cm) / 6000
If one customer has several parcels, then the cost of delivery is calculated for each package separately.
If there are any issues with delivery for reasons out of our control (flight delay, customs checks, non-working days in the shipping company, etc.) Fizza is not responsible for shipping delays.
Fizza doesn`t ship:
- Commodities forbidden to be brought to the territory of the country
- Equipment for issuing money and postal payment signs
- Human organs and (or) tissues
- Live animals
- Inflammable substances
- Poisonous and toxic agents
- Biological and infectious substances
- Mercury, chemical reagents and acids
- Perishable food products
- Shipments that can cause danger for postal officials due to their nature or packaging, as well as those that can cause damaging, perishing or contamination of other postal shipments and postal equipments
- Coins, banknotes and traveller"s cheques