Please note that the registration form must be completed in English symbols only.
Terms and Conditions
• The "Customer" agrees and accepts the Terms and Conditions from the transfering moment of the goods purchased online over the Internet to “Fizza Boutique MMC” for further delivery.
• "Customer" is responsible for the truthfulness of the information supplied during registration.
• If there are any changes in the information supplied during registration, the "Customer" must send a notification to "Fizza Boutique MMC" to update the data.
• The "Carrier" deals with the delivery of goods for personal use only and has not accepted commercial orders.
• The "Customer" provides all the documents necessary for the customs authorities to the "Carrier" during the transportation. During the documentation, it is obligatory to provide the "Supplier" the documents required by the State Customs Committee of Azerbaijan Republic.
• The Customs authorities will not collect customs duties from the"Customer" if the cost of goods is less than 300 (one thousand) US dollars within 30 calendar days. If the value of the goods exceeds 300 (one thousand) US dollars within 30 calendar days, the "Customer" is obliged to pay customs duties in the amount of 36% of the total order price.
• The ordered goods are not insured by the "Carrier", and the "Carrier" is not responsible for this.
• The "Carrier" is not responsible for the authenticity and quality of the shipped goods. For return and replacement purchase the "Customer" must contact the supplier directly.
• As soon as the parcel is delivered to the"Carrier" office, the "Customer" will be notified about it. The "Customer" pick up the parcel from the office, or it will be delivered by couriers for an additional charge.
• As soon as the "Customer" will be notified of the parcels arrival to the office of the "Supplier", the "Customer" must pick up the parcel within 7 calendar days. If the "Customer" does not pick up the parcel after the expiration of the specified period, for the storage service establishes the price of 0.50 AZN.
•The price of parcels delivery is measured by two criteria - weight and volume. The volumetric weight is calculated on the basis of the following - width (cm) x length (cm) x height (cm) / 6000
• The delivery cost for each parcel is calculated separately (if your order consists of several parcels, the cost of each parcel is calculated separately).
• The delivery of goods not intended for personal use or prohibited by the State Customs Committee is not carried out.
• The "Carrier" is not responsible for goods confiscated or taxed by the State Customs Committee for violation of the above rules.